Sunday, April 4, 2010

Welcome to my Four Man Plan Dating Blog

Welcome to my Four Man Plan Dating Blog!

I am a divorced, mid-30s female who DOESN'T suck at love, but does enjoy having a structure to follow in terms of how to make good decisions to build a good future.

Probably doesn't make sense to anyone else but me, but if you stick around and read my thoughts you might get some idea of it :)

What Is The Four Man Plan?

It's a book by Cindy Lu, and it's also a "dating structure ruleset" designed to help women (and femme gay men?) find an awesome long term relationship while not allowing themselves to get snagged into a poor quality one.

Having been part of a the dynamic of a codependent relationship in the past, despite the fact that the man and myself are both awesome people (just not awesome together), I aspire to greatness in this next one, and finding the Four Man Plan has been a blessing.

Within its rules I find comfort and relief, because I can not only see guilt-mongering techniques (those are the ones that I allowed myself to be sucked into previous bad relationships with), but I have new strategies for how to handle them, without worrying how "hurt" the guilt-mongerer will tell me they feel.

Within this blog, I will write my thoughts about applying this dating ruleset to my life.

And oh yeah, I'm also strongly influenced by the teachings in The Secret and the Law of Attraction:

Rule to live by:  Think about what you want, not what you don't want.

Rule to live by:  The universe will match your vibration, so be mindful to imagine yourself having already accomplished or achieved what it is you want to accomplish or achieve, and bask in the glory of that feeling, instead of thinking about what "is" right now, what is missing, or what doesn't feel good.

I'm using this diary to work out my thoughts and feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment